26 Dec TENTATIVE 2021 Race Schedule – UPDATE – June Race is a Go!
Updated: May 30, 2021
The SCCBC has just announced an update on their TENTATIVE schedule for their 2021 race season at the Road Course at Mission Raceway Park.
Note for Vintage racers: There is a Vintage grid on Sunday, June 13.
The June 12-13 CACC race is going ahead. There will be more info on Motorsport Reg shortly. Due to Covid travel restrictions, this will be a non-championship (for SCCBC) event. No spectators and each racer can bring two crew members. Masks must be worn outside of your paddock space. This is not a split weekend, all racers can attend both days.
Please note the emphasis on ‘tentative’. Not only is the remainder of this schedule subject to the normal ‘fine-tuning’ as the season approaches, but of course there is also the added complications due to the pandemic situation. We are also currently assuming the usual Vintage REVS races on the Sunday of CACC weekends. As before, this information is only for ‘pencilling in’ on your race planning calendar.
- March 27-28: SCCBC Spring Drivers’ Training – completed successfully
April 16: Practice Day– CANCELLED April 17-18: CACC Race #1 (Vintage on the Sunday)– CANCELLED May 8-9: CACC Race #2 (Vintage on the Sunday)– CANCELLED May 29-30: Summer Drivers’ Training– POSTPONED
- June 12-13: CACC Race #3 (Vintage on the Sunday)
- July 24-25: CACC Race #4 (Vintage on the Sunday)
- August 14-15: BC Historic Motor Races
- September 3-4-5: ICSCC (no Vintage)
- September 18-19: CACC Race #5 (Vintage on the Sunday)
- October 9-10: CACC Race #6 (Vintage on the Sunday)
The Schedule page of the SCCBC website (here) will have the latest official information once it is available. Always confirm there.