In the true spirit of Vintage Racing, the River’s Edge Vintage Series (REVS) rewards participation rather than finishing position. Each VRCBC member who participates in a REVS – eligible race accumulates points for that season. These are allocated by the Race Group for which they enter. If a member should enter more than one group (e.g., both an Open Wheel and a Closed Wheel car in separate races), their points are totalled for the overall REVS championship standings for that year .
- REVS Group 1: Vintage (1950 – 1963)
- REVS Group 2: Historic (1964 – 1969)
- REVS Group 3: Classic (1970 – 1979)
- REVS Group 4: Open Wheel and Sports Racing
- REVS Group 5: Canada Class (added in 2014)
Click on the following links to see the overall REVS points standing for each season.
REVS Points 2021
REVS Points 2020
REVS Points 2019
REVS Points 2018
REVS Points 2017
REVS Points 2016
REVS Points 2015
REVS Points 2014
REVS Points 2013